Being a Teacha Vendor
- All teacher created materials will be uploaded by the vendor who created the materials.
- It is the vendor’s responsibility to ensure that the product has featured images.
- Teacha Vendors can, at any time, remove their products from the Teacha website by deleting it from their Vendor Dashboard.
- Teacha Payouts occur every 2nd month (February, April, June, August, October, December) if the total commission earned during the period exceeds R50.
- Vendors are able to track commission earned on their Dashboard.
- Material hosted on Teacha may be sold on other teacher marketplaces.
- Vendors set their own prices, although these prices may not be below R8. Teacha reserves the right to change the minimum amount at any time.
- Commission of 35% is payable to Teacha on every product sold.
- Your shop and products may not contain links, email addresses or phone numbers to contact you personally for sales.
- Copyright on products sold is owned by the vendors.
- It is the vendor’s responsibility that all images and information contained in their products does not breach any copyright and that all work is their own.
- In the event that a copyright breach is reported, it will be removed immediately and be investigated with the concerned vendor.
- Teacha does not take any responsibility for copyright breaches by vendors on the website.
Making use of Teacha content
- No material hosted on Teacha may be reproduced without consent from Teacha or the concerned vendor. This includes but is not limited to images, articles and links.
- Teacha does not take responsibility for any damage caused by products downloaded from the Teacha website such as malware.
- It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that they have the appropriate software to open and to make use of the products sold on Teacha.
- Users who wish to comment on blog posts are welcome as long as it does not contain any form of hate speech or advertisements.
- Advertisers on Teacha are not necessarily endorsed by Teacha.
- Teacha will never sell or distribute contact details gathered from the shopping process.
Payment & Refunds
- Payment takes place through Payfast and does not take place on Teacha.
- Teacha does not have access to any banking details.
- Buyers will be redirected to Payfast where secure online payment will take place. The buyer will be redirected to Teacha where downloads will be enabled.
- When adding more than one product to the cart, or more than one of the same product of the cart, means that the customer buys multiple licenses to use the products.
- All products on Teacha are digital and therefore no refunds are allowed.
- No products will be emailed directly and all items bought must be downloaded from www.teachingresources.co.za.
- A R5 transaction fee will be added to every order more than R0,00.