– ensure that all students are familiar with the Creation story as told in Abrahamic religions.
– be able to define Creationism in broad terms.
– know how Martin Luther interpreted the Creation story
– be aware of different Creationist viewpoints, especially Young Earth theory; Intelligent Design and Theistic Evolution
– be aware of the views of various Christian leaders
– be aware of the views of other religions
– be able to support the Creationist argument with evidence from the Bible
– Know the story of Adam and Eve
– explain how satellite imagery has been used to try to identify the site of the Garden of Eden
– describe why Abraham is regarded as important in the Abrahamic religions
– be familiar with the story of the Queen of Sheba and describe how DNA evidence is used to trace ancestry.