This is an inclusive powerpoint with all the tools and tricks to be able to successfully change a sentence from direct to reported/indirect speech and vice versa.
This powerpoint consists of:
– The punctuation rules for direct and indirect speech.
– Guideline steps to follow when changing a sentence from direct to indirect speech and vice versa.
– Pronoun changes
– Adverbs of time and place changes
– Illustrated examples, with changes indicated
– Practise exercise and answers
I have used this powerpoint for grade 7 to grade 11 classes, it has just been a success. My learners have all mastered direct and indirect speech.
I hope that you and your learners have just as much success with this powerpoint as my learners and I have had.