SAVE 30% with this bundle pack of Gr.4 History Terms 1-4 summaries with beautiful educational illustrations.
Suitable for use in class, or for test/exam preparation. Kids love studying for exams with the fun and colorful illustrations of these slideshows and summaries!
Included (Pptx and PDF for each):
Term 1: Local History
Term 2: Learning from Leaders
Term 3: Transport through time
Term 4: Communication over the ages
WHAT WILL I RECEIVE? A total of 190 pages Powerpoint summaries, and 40 pages of PDF printable summaries for all 4 terms.
The PDF Summaries are suitable for printing for learners for 1 classroom, or all learners in the family. (Printer friendly)
Note: The requirements for tests / exams vary by school, the slideshow can be adjusted accordingly.
This product may be used:
– By 1 teacher in 1 classroom. The PDF summaries may be printed for learners of 1 classroom.
– In households: All children in 1 household may use the product.
– No part of this product may be resold.
– No illustrations may be used for commercial purposes.
Thank you for your interest and please contact me if you have any queries
NS: HIERDIE STEL IS OOK BESKIKBAAR IN AFRIKAANS
TERM 1: LOCAL HISTORY
UNIT 1.1: HOW WE FIND OUT ABOUT THE PRESENT IN A LOCAL AREA
– Differences between present and past.
– Sources of information
– Types of sources (Primary, secondary, tertiary)
– Information from sources Case Study example: School Crest
– Local area Case Study example: Hartbeespoort (only in slideshow)
– Newspaper sources: Case Study example: SA Seafarer shipwrecked
UNIT 1.2: HISTORY OF A LOCAL AREA
TERM 2: LEARNING FROM LEADERS
Unit 2.1: What makes a good leader?
Unit: 2.2 Nelson Mandela, a good leader
Unit 2.3: Mahatma Gandhi
TERM 3: TRANSPORT THROUGH TIME
Unit 3.1 Animals
Unit 3.2 The wheel and the cart
Unit 3.3 Wagons and Coaches
Unit 3.4 Bicycles
Unit 3.5 Steam Engine and Train
Unit 3.6 The motor car
Unit 3.7 Modern Transport
Unit 3.8 Transport on Water: Boats and Ships (incl. Titanic)
Unit 3.9 Transport in the Air
TERM 4: COMMUNICATION OVER THE AGES:
Unit 4.1: The San: The oldest forms of human communication
Unit 4.2: The postal system
Unit 4.3: The Radio
Unit 4.4: The first typewriter
Unit 4.5: The telegraph
Unit 4.6: The telephone
Unit 4.7: The camera
Unit 4.8: The television
Unit 4.9: The computer, internet and cell phone