This product includes Grade 5 June Examinations Paper 1 and 2. The papers total 100 marks together and cover all Grade 5 content for Term 1 and 2 including:
– Whole numbers
– Counting, ordering and comparing numbers
= Addition and subtraction of whole numbers
– Common fractions
– Multiplication and division of whole numbers
– Patterns, functions and algebra
– Number sentences
– Numeric patterns
– Geometric patterns
– 2D Shapes
– 3D objects
– Capacity and volume
– Collecting and organizing data
– Representing data
– Analysing, interpreting and reporting data
Both papers come with a memorandum.
There is also a cognitive analysis tool. This shows the coverage of the 4 cognitive levels in the assessment. There are letters next to the mark allocation in the memoranda that correspond to the various cognitive levels.
These assessments are in PDF format.