Grade 8 Natural Sciences Planning for 2020
All you’re planning for Grade 8 Natural Sciences in one Excel document! The document has been from the Curriculum and assessment policy statement (CAPS), Senior phase, Grade 7 – 9.
The document contains 5 sheets as follows:
– Term 1 Planning (printed 4 pages)
– Term 2 Planning (printed 5 pages)
– Term 3 Planning (printed 3 pages)
– Term 4 Planning (printed 2 pages)
– Year plan (printed 4 pages)
The term planning is designed for every week under the following columns:
– Dates (provides the week and the dates for 2020)
The year plan is also designed for every week under the following columns:
– Week (provides the weeks and the dates for 2020)
– Content (only the main units listed)
– Date completed (In this column the educator can record when the work was completed in the class. The date can be compared to the date in the first column, a pace setter.)
Instructions to print the planning for subject files is as follows:
Term planning 1 to 4 must be printed in Landscape with Narrow margins.
Year plan must be printed in Portrait with Narrow margins.
The document has been compiled so that the pages can be printed as mentioned earlier. Any editing can change the settings and you must go to Print Preview before printing the edited sheets.