History of Valentine’s Day focuses on student’s comprehension skills.
There are 5 activities to be completed:
1. Students are to read the text about the History of Valentine’s day and match the paragraphs with a suitable title.
2. Once they have read the text there are questions about the text and the students need to choose the best answer.
3. In the text ‘History of Valentine’s Day,’ there are highlighted words. The students need to select a word and write it below the correct picture.
4. Students are to read the text ‘Did you know?’ and answer a few more questions.
5. The final activity is a warm down (can also be used as a warm-up) for students. They are to match the famous pairs eg. Romeo and Juliet.
This workbook is easily adaptable to any lesson or teaching style you might be using in your class.
Due to Covid-19, I will be offering up to 90% OFF on various products. To be the first to know about these sales follow me on Facebook @KerryRobinson13 or e-mail me email@example.com to signup for my newsletter.
You may print or download to a local hard disk for your personal and non-commercial use only. Any other use or performance of the content is strictly prohibited.
If you enjoyed this workbook your feedback I absolutely appreciated.