- This product has been designed for teachers to digitally upload a homework sheet every week or 2-weeks (depending on the curriculum).
- I suggest forwarding the homework to parents /students every Friday for the following week. It can also be printed and handed out to the students on a Friday, if preferred.
- On the homework sheet, teachers can include the assessment dates for that subject for the term. Once an assessment task has been completed, insert a ‘tick’ symbol next to the assessment.
- If the subject requires new vocabulary or spelling words to be learnt, teachers can type out the words in the table cells provided; or the table can be deleted if it is not required.
- This product is editable according to your preference.
- Multiple users must download multiple licenses (even if the product is free).
** Please leave a rating, should this product deserve one ** Thank you!
Yianna's Digital Education Emporium
GET IN TOUCH WITH ME:
MY EDUCATIONAL HISTORY & QUALIFICATIONS
I completed a 4-year B.Ed Intermediate Phase teaching degree and a Honours degree in BA Linguistics at the University of the Free State (UFS). Thereafter, I completed my Masters degree (MA) in Applied Language and Literacy Education at the University of the Witwatersrand (WITS). I also completed a full-time TESOL course at the WITS Language School.
MY TEACHING EXPERIENCE
I taught all subjects (including Afrikaans as a First Additional Language) in the Intermediate and Senior Phase (Grades 4 to 9). I also taught Greek in the Foundation and Intermediate Phase (Grades 1 to 5). I currently teach English Home Language up until Grade 12. My teaching experience consists of school-based and private tutoring experience.