Celebrate your Mom this Mother’s day with some fun filled activities!
Worksheets are all available in both colour and B&W.
1. Creative Writing (Colour and B&W) – How I will spoil Mom on Mother’s Day
2. Creative Writing (Colour and B&W) – 5 Ways I will spoil Mom on Mother’s Day
3. Mother’s Day Poem (Colour and B&W) – May be used to write in a card (Please give credit)
4. Create your own poem using words in the Box – (Colour and B&W)
5. Word Search – (Colour and B&W)
6. Chores Dice – (Colour and B&W)
7. Information about Mom – (Colour and B&W)
8. Describe your mom using all the letters in the word M-O-T-H-E-R – (Colour and B&W)
Thank you for your support!
Have a DAZZLING day!
*I have added the answer key for the word search at the end
With experience in teaching within South Africa and abroad, I have learnt that working with second language students can be challenging and rewarding at the same time. My resources have been designed to support both first and second language students and are differentiated to challenge every student in class.