Number Bonds Self-Checking Cut and Paste Strip Puzzles for number 11-15
You can use this Cut and Paste Puzzle for children to practice their Number Bonds in a fun and engaging way! Great for distance learning or home learning!
The puzzles in this resource are Strip Style puzzles (the puzzle pieces are strips) and the pictures they form have a water transport theme.
How to use:
Just Print and Go!
Students cut out the puzzle pieces from the first page of the activity themselves.
They then paste the pieces on the second page in the correct spaces by using the numbers on the pieces to complete the number bonds sums.
As they paste the pieces in place, the picture will form!
These Cut and Paste Puzzles are great for practicing number bonds, and also for developing cutting and pasting skills.
In this resource, you will get:
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 11
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 12
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 13
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 14
- Number Bonds Cut and Paste Puzzle for number 15
- Other pages: Cover page, Contents (Clickable for easy use), How to Use and Solutions
Each puzzle has 10 pieces and comes with 2 pages:
- Page with puzzle pieces to cut out and instructions for children
- Page with sums for puzzle pieces to be pasted on
The puzzles come in both colour and BW.
If you check out this FREEBIE, you can try out my Number Bonds Cut and Paste Strip Puzzles for number 2 and see what you think.
You may like to take a look at my other Number Bonds resources and my other products in my store.
All art created by seller.
Many of my products are 50% off for the first 48 hours after I upload them! So be sure to come back to my store often so you don’t miss out on these amazing deals!
Please note that all computers and printers are different, so when printed, the colours in this resource may not appear the same as when viewed on your computer screen.
Strip style Cut and Paste Puzzles for practising Number Bonds for numbers 11-15