A simple game that builds vocabulary and gets students thinking about verbs as actions.
- Print the verbs on some card (one for each group).
- Cut out each of the verbs and put them in a Ziploc bag.
- Divide students into groups and hand each group a bag of verbs.
- Students split the group into two teams and each team takes it in turns to act out a verb they pull from the bag. Give a time limit (e.g. 20 seconds), if the team doesn’t guess by the end of the time limit, they switch to the other team.
- The team that guesses the most verbs correctly wins.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
I LOVE TEACHING! I enjoy planning and creating resources that will engage my Grade 5 students. I am blessed to have great resources at my disposal and I enjoy making full use of them. The time I spend with my students is the best part of my day! We love to have fun and we know how while still making the most of our learning opportunities. Every day is an adventure. You can check out my blog here to see how I use some of these resources in my own classroom.