Mondvol Afrikaans is ‘n reeks plakkate en ander hulpmiddels vir Afrikaanse onderwysers en tuisonderrig ouers. Die visuele uitleg maak die plakkate interessant, maar gee ook genoeg inligting en voorbeelde om die inhoud te vertaan. Hierdie digitale dokument bevat verskillende Kentekens / Badges.
We hand out badges every week, as students do great things… Here are our names, but you can use them for any other purpose (top to bottom):
– Beat the Book: for when a student struggled, persevered and completed the work
– Personal achievement: any achievement in or out of school
– Clean desk: when the students’ desks have been clean the whole week
– Positive attitude: not complaining
– Oh uh: when they are negative, fight… this badge normally also takes away another badge
– Friday gamer: on Fridays one of the students get to introduce a new game to the others
– Runner: the runner collects things and fetches things
– Time keeper: we rotate 3 times a week for 3 20min slots and the time keeper keeps time on their iPad or phone
– Hand out: hands out things to other students, when we have a new student, the other students must say their names when the new person is hand out.
– iPad watcher: watches others so that they only play on their iPad or iPhone in the given time slots.