This birthday chart was created to create a chain
You will need: *ribbon
1.Cut out each month separately.
2. Cut out each name tag separately.
3. Write the names and the day of the birthday on each name tag, e.g. Nicci 6 I suggest laminating each name tag before writing the names on. This will enable you to reuse the tags every year.
4. Cut out the chain extras separately.
5. Glue ribbon to the back of each month
6. Punch holes in the ribbon, name tags and chain extras.
7. Attach key rings to the ribbon where you punched the holes.
8. Attach the name tags and extra chain elements to the key rings.